Based in London ,UK, StreetWearBible is an online platform for emerging and established menswear brands . StreetWearBible focuses on edgy contemporary menswear labels.The brands that are featured on StreetWearBible are carefully curated by Kevin, the founder.
Kevin(CIPS) also founded SWB a London-based fashion buying agency that helps local and international retailers discover established and emerging menswear designers .Kevin travels extensively to key global fashion weeks, events and trade fairs in Europe to discover new exciting brands that will resonate with clients demographic. Based in London I am fully immersed in the fashion scene on a day to day basis places me in a pivotal position to understand the past, present, and future of every available market.
What can I do for you?
As a retailer it is impossible to cover all of the existing markets, showrooms, and new resources for any given season while spending time reviewing lines and writing orders. I will act as your eyes and ears in the marketplace. I pride myself on being there first, first to discover the new designer or trend, and then the first to bring it to your store..
- Brand Strategy: I have established relationships with a number of the key brands and can actively source and negotiate the introduction of new and established menswear brands for your business. I can work with your company to define the brand strategy and target customer and ensure that the brand and product offer is focused towards the target customer.
- Buying department support: Assisting with new department/new business set up for buying and merchandising teams/creating clear business structures .
- Preview and select the best collections of the current season.
- – Identify and meet with emerging designers.
- – Represent and protect your store’s interests by establishing exclusive arrangements with brands.