If you are going to be in London this summer,I have put together a list of some of my favourite places that I recommend you should visit.Don’t be put off by unfortunate incidents that have happened recently ,London is such an amazing city to explore especially at this time of the year, personally there is no place like it.Click on the name to visit the website, some places you need to book in advance.
1. B.Y.O.C. go to the Soho branch, bring your own alcohol and the bartenders will mix any cocktails you can think of at your request , I definitely recommend this £25/per person.
2. Gunpowder expect long queues, no reservation required.
3. The Rum Kitchen go to Brixton or Notting Hill branch
4. Dalloway Terrace Expensive but its worth it, perfect for a date. Booking is required.
5. Coppa Club try to book for the pop up sitting space overlooking Tower Bridge
6. Q Grill go to Camden restaurant
7. Busaba Thai restaurant go to Soho or Shoreditch branch,One thing I love about Busaba is their communal seating
8. Roof Deck @ Selfridges perfect place to have meal after a long day shopping.
9. Nandos if its your first time in the UK its a must to visit this popular restaurant, just don’t go on a date there LOL.
10. Homeslice Pizza – Neal Yard in Covent Garden
11 Blues Kitchen -Shoreditch branch or Brixton
12 Yamagoya -Japanese /Asian restaurant
13 Be At One -Cockatail Bar got to Soho or Shoreditch, best place for Happy Hour drinks with friends
14 Barrio -Cocktail Bar go to Soho,Brixton or Shoreditch, good place for Happy Hour drinks with friends.
15. GOODE & WRIGHT Best for brunch.
16. Adventure Bar Best for Happy Hour , my favourite is the one in Clapham Junction but they have other bars in central.
1 Supa Dupa Fly Events 90s and early 2000s Hip Hop and R n B
2 Hip Hop Karaoke By Southern Hospitality every Thursday, get there early long queues.
6 Shoobs One stop website for all urban events in London
1. Pop Brxiton
2. Pergola On The Roof Pop Up/Bar/Restaurant
4 Magic Roundabout London Outdoor partying space with pop up restaurants and bars
5 Boxpark Croydon More than 25 pop up restaurants/bars 15 minutes by Train from Central London
6. Dinerama open from Thursdays to Sundays
7. Southbank Walk perfect for a date.
8 Street Feast -Night market, street food , lots of pop up bars and music
10. Eighteen Sky Rooftop bar/Restaurant @ the new Intercontinental Hotel 02
11 Brixton Beach Yes a beach in Brixton
12 Electric Cinema my favourite is the Shoreditch one
14. Vertigo Bar @ Tower 42 -Skip the queues at The Shard and go to this champagne bar for amazing views of London
15 Frank’s Cafe – Located in Peckham,some of the best views of London can be seen from here.
15 Last Days of Shoreditch Runs only in summer from 28 May till end Of September
16. Rooftop Cinema watch a movies on a rooftop.go to Shoreditch or Peckham
I’m going to concentrate only on the important markets that I feel you need to check when you visit London, they are many markets across the capital but the ones I have listed here are the best.
1 Brick Lane Market -Best day to go Sunday
2. Portobello Road Market Friday and Saturday are the best days to go